Freitag, 17. Dezember 2010

stupid office sitters

tried to solve my problem today but nope, they probably didn't really feel like helping me, I dunno why I even had an appointment today, they could have told me directly that they cannot help me, so typical for local authorities..

Yeah after that disappointment I went to see Johanna, was out for a walk with her and Gabbe, ofc it had to snow today as well, but we were lucky and had at least only -4°
So walking and having a chat, was a while ago I have to say, but had a lot to do these past weeks..
Had lunch with her and Greger, he's gotta new haircut since yesterday, johanna did it ;) looks good indeed, but I like it when the hair is a bit longer and normaly I think guys look a bit..weird :-P when they just had a haircut ;)
But don't get me wrong, he still looks good haha ;)
Greger gave me a ride home, before that we picked up a laptop and I was stunning when this guy suddenly started with german haha :-P

Didn't do much more today, don't feel like studying but I guess I've gotta do it tomorrow then ;)
Now I have even bigger problems, 400 games on that x-box LOL
But I guess that I'll go to bed soon, have two dogs here that wanna have my company, me like =)
Tomorrow hapkidotraining and then some time with Greger this weekend, just the two of us <3

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen