Sonntag, 19. Dezember 2010

sunday, sunday, lazy sunday..

didn't do much today as you probably can imagine. woke up around 12:00 becca kinda 30minutes later, I shoveled some snow, had a shower and brought becca to a friend, the volvo didn't die =D
After that, yeah well, I had late lunch, washed my clothes, studied and actually just wanted to relax a couple of minutes but I fell asleep around 6pm and woke up one hour later cause someone called me xD

So now I'm sitting here, totally tired and wonder if I should go back to sleep or if I should watch a movie? But it will probably be a movie, feels wrong to go to bed now, a early sunday evening ;) heard that there's a good movie tonight 9pm, so I have to think of something to do the last hour.. I could.. cuddle the dogs.. but I guess I'll eat something :-P

So, that was my short sunday, now only some days left and then its x-mas, time is fleeting :-/

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen