Mittwoch, 8. Dezember 2010

tuesday_hapkido

Had a funny afternoon 'cuz I tried a sport called hapkido today, its a korean martial art, and my boyfriend is the trainer so he convinced me to join, really enjoyed it =)
He was though the onlyone that got hurt hehe, so now he's got a notch above his right eye ;) he always reckon that he's Jet Li but I'm not really convinced I have to say ;)

After that we went home to take a shower and watched a movie, well we tried at least, was not really sth good on tv so I decided to hit him with pillows, way more fun =D
Could even sleep a bit better after all that what happened these past days, he embraced me all night and it felt good to have someone close these days =) Really enjoy being with him <3

So far I don't have muscle ache but will see when I get it, at least he'll have it first ;-P
Looking forward to the next training, they have it 3times a week, its good to do sth else now where I can forget all these thoughts for one moment and just have fun =) On friday I'll beat up his son =D

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen