Montag, 13. Dezember 2010

weekend

On friday I finally got some off my stuff so I could continue working with my things from university but I have to say that I didnt really felt like doing sth friday afternoon so I decided to do.. nothing :-P In the evening I visited Johanna before it was time to train some hapkido again, I did my nails *lol* you may think thats weird but I actually just did sth so that it wont hurt during the training, they were quite long :D
Hapkido as usual, you feel every single muscle, especially if you didn't really do anthing the past 2 yrs besides walking, jogging or inline-skating with  the dogs ;-)
We trained some technics, how to fall without hurting yourself and how to make your across from you fall :-P We even played rugby, not normal rugby, but rugby, so thats something I like =D

On saturday I tried to study a bit more but it ended up drawing and solving some sudoku's but at least I did sth ;)
The evening did I spend with Greger, we visited his father and girlfriend and then a friend of him from stockholm stopped by to have a couple of beers before he fell asleep on the couch =D

On sunday we were all a bit... tired :-P but I was awake when little gabriel started to slobber on me haha =D After that we (means Johanna, Gabbe, Becca, Greger and my humble self :-P) went to Skellefteå to help Gregers sister moving from her appartment to a house, later that evening we noticed that we didn't eat anything at all since yesterday evening, so we had some burgers and french fries for dinner.

So a nice and calm weekend with tasty food, new people and fun =)
Soon its time for x-mas, even if I actually don't really feel like it, maybe I'll stay at home to study, enough to do anyway :-P

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen