Sonntag, 19. Dezember 2010

friday and saturday

tried to solve problems today but it didn't really work, so sick of all these people that are not able to do their job *grrr* anyway, I'll somehow manage it and I'm glad to have people around me that help =) <3

In the afternoon I met my boyfriend, we had dinner with his sister and family, after that training again, was very funny today, we played rugby quite a while and it doesn't help to be fast there cause we're playing it inside so on our knees, otherwise I'd be much better :-P
After that we went home to take a long and hot bath, you really feel every single muscle haha
After that a calm evening infront of the tv with becca as well, then whisky at the neighbours place (well, wine for me :-P ) and 5 very big dogs haha :-P

We went to bed 4 am and I have to say that I'm really tired now :-P
I was lucky saturday morning (well it was about lunch time ;) but anyway I got breakfast in bed, that was nice =) really happy, got the feeling that I found someone very special <3

After that another soft day ;) hey its weekend, so stop complaining, I'm working hard monday to..thursday :-P
Later that afternoon we had a coffee break (well, tea time sounds better cuz there was nothing to have a break ;) with my mother, even if we had some problems to get there, stupid volvo didn't wanna work :-P

curly hair =D
back home again i started to have a girls night with becca, just the two of us-and the dogs ;)
So you can probably imagine, lots of sweets and a movie =) now she even got curly hair, looks good, very sweet =) lateron we skyped with my dad and my cousins for some hours, becca could train her german and my family swedish :-P
so thats what girls do when they're alone =D
Now we're sitting infront of the tv, still a lot of sweets left but we have some hours left as well ;) even if I start to be really tired right now, will probably go to bed soon, gotta study tomorrow =)

otherwise we hav -13° and a LOT of snow, it snowed the last 3 days and it doesn't seem to have an end :-(

Anyway, good night world!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen