Freitag, 30. April 2010

yesterday i traveled homewards from 9am, was at home around 5.30pm..? Anyway, it was horrible.. that guy next to me was calling 5 different persons in one hour before he started to flirt with me, can you imagine? gosh, i hate people talking on the phone, especially next to, I just wanted to sleep !! At least my player worked all these hours, thank god..
Today me and Finouk went to Norsjö by bus for the very first time, she was very brave, just to go into and out of the bus was a bit weird for her.. She was happy when we left the bus =D then we picked up the car, that was the reason to travel by bus and, now the good part, it was not as expensive as expected =) 45o€ instead of 700€-nice. Finouk was so happy that she directly fell asleep.

Well then, otherwise its kinda cold today and can you imagine-its snowing =( no 25°, no sun, no we have snow and -1°, can you imagine ?? It sucks.. And it wont stop, everything is already white again =( and I hoped for summer soon *cry* but dont think that it use to be like this here, even if we have a lot of snow.. but the last two years were worst, and last year we had already summer and no snow at all by the 01.05.

So then, will do some research for my b-uppsats now..

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen