Montag, 19. April 2010

gosh this is driving me crazy !
today I was looking for my charger for my cam, but I couldn't find it, so i checked everything here downstairs and then I checked upstairs, about 90 m² in 4hrs and I thought that I'm just crazy and stupid and what does I know- I couldn't find it.
And then, back downstairs I checked this one cupboard again-already did that 5 times and then- there it was !!! aaahhrrg !! Why? How? Its driving me nuts, i checked it several times and it was NOT there !!! I need vacation ! Or sleep..
Off to bed then, lot to do tomorrow..
And I always wanna write in swedish, my german is so bad right now, soon I'll probably sound like a tourist in germany ;D
Sâ det blir kanske lite svenska ibland, men ingen fara- jag ska översätta till engelska ;)

go'natt !!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen