Dienstag, 13. April 2010

great, just great, my AC adapter for my laptop doesn't work anymore, just noticed the low battery and was confused cuz the adapter was in, then i noticed that its not working. So I was running around 30minutes very pissed and tried to fix that, but nothing. And I was under pressure because I had to finish my last text so the only chance to do that was to copy the text to my usb and continue on my mothers laptop, gosh I´m so annoyed!! I mean its not about my text, when the battery is low then i can't use my laptop without the adapter !!! no chatting, skyping, pictures- buhu i want that stupid thing to work again !! What happened actually? It was working yesterday ! And no dog was chewing on it so wtf happened?? Guess I've gotta go to Umeå these days to buy a new one, don't wanna know what i have to pay for that..
Why is nobody here to cuddle me now? :-(

But hey, I'm done with my texts =)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen