Sonntag, 25. April 2010

university

Because of my car broken I couldn't take the 10.00 bus on sunday, and there is no bus from home to skellefteâ so I had to travel yesterday, started 2pm from home and arrived 9pm in Härnösand. Lucky me living with that nice woman when I'm at the university I've got popcorn and we were watching a movie then. Well, she fell asleep after a while and I was chatting with my cousin and other people ^^

Then the past caught me up by one stupid textmessage on my cell and since that I just feel.. yeah, weird? confused? dunno, just weird. But anyway, can't change it hm..

Soooo, todays plans: gotta finish my stuff for university tomorrow, even books left to read, didn't felt like while sitting on the bus yesterday where I actually was just listening to music and daydreaming until my battery was low and this stupid woman was calling a friend, talking like a child and annoyed me with that. Felt like throwing sth all the time..

Alright, will read "händiga hanna" and "Peters hemlighet" now and hopefully find out the difference between boys and girls in books ;-P

such pain as this shouldn't be experienced
i'm still reeling from the loss,
still a bit delirious

1 Kommentar:

  1. tell me about the sms!!! you could send me a pm on facebook or we could chat later... i´m really curios!! :-)

    AntwortenLöschen