Dienstag, 13. April 2010

Wow, my adapter works again, without any reason i dont know but i hope that it wont change again..

So í'm done with my texts, now reading starts again before i will have to write my 20-pages text.
Right now i´m in my bed with the dogs next to me-sleeping.
I was chatting, good that i have skype to stay in contact with my friends in germany- and england :-p but now i'm tired and will just go to bed.

Btw, i'm impressed about my blogging, will see how long i will post something every day ;)

Good night!


2 Kommentare:

  1. sounds like you´ve a lot to do... poor you, my studies are way too relaxed sometimes :-)
    i think you´ll post as long as there are people who read it... and that´s for sure: i´m gonna read your blog everyday several times :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. yeah, a lot sometimes... your studies- can imagine, sorry but i have to say that skandinavistik-however you write that in english ;D -is no that challenging i think..
    guess i'll post as long as i`m eager to do that and as long as i have something to tell :D watching your blog as well all the time ;)

    AntwortenLöschen