Dienstag, 13. April 2010

Good morning world !



today i woke up around 6.30 and was very motivated when the sun was shining into my room, so i directly started with my last text and i'm looking forward to finish it today.
The dogs are tired so nobody can disturb me, i´m even offline so no facebook or skype :-D



Yesterday i was out for a long walk with the dogs to the next village called Qwaas, then a bit into the other direction and back- 2 1/2 hrs. Kira found something to play with and Finouk finally gave up taking everything from her, she knows that Kira is stronger ;)
So she was looking for her own- but Kira didn't like it, so she wanted to have Nukkis as well, looks like she doesn't like her to have sth as well :-p By the way, Finouk weighs 20kg now, had to carry her but well, she can walk anyway ;D


Ok then guys, now I will continue with my text and I´m hopefully done before lunch so i can enjoy the sun outisde!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen