Freitag, 23. April 2010

money makes the world go round..

This is just annoying, called the guy yesterday cause of my car and he said that both of the brake discs in the front got broken and then something else as well gotta get changed.. And guess, I´ll have to pay 700 € and have to wait one week until I get the car back *cry*


Ok, I'll be in Härnösand at university next week, but then I've gotta travel already tomorrow cause there is no bus on sunday from here to Skellefteâ, this is just driving me nuts !!!



Yesteray I went to the library, needed some books. After that I went to the infant school I've been in december, they had a funny topic, they talked about how mommy and daddy do when they wanna have a baby ;) They even asked me if I know ;D After that the teacher was reading a book about that, with pictures and everybody was very eager to see how it works until one kid said "Is there no other way? I don't wanna do that.." xD




So, tomorrow I'll leave for university, will be there around 9pm
and here you see Kira sleeping ;D

1 Kommentar:

  1. haha so cute!!! sometimes it takes time to discover the pleasures of certain things... ;-)

    and 700 euro? wow, das haut rein wa?

    pussar

    AntwortenLöschen