Samstag, 17. April 2010

handy(wo)man

Unfortunately no tour today, its snowing, S N O W I N G !!! since 7 a.m. and its still snowing, can you believe that ?? so I fixed my mothers bedroom today, just some decoration is missing and the new electricisity, will fix that tomorrow =) but it already looks gooood, and the dogs liked it as well, inbetween they where playing in the kitchen..
When they were done with looking around in the new room Kira started to do her favorite activity-watching out of the window.. But after some hours she just fell asleep in her bed, Finouk was already sleeping in my mothers bed ;)
So i did everything today- wallpapers, build up the bed, hanged up the pictures and and and.. I´m glad that some other rooms finally start to look better and better, cant wait to finish my bedroom and kitchen, and livingroom, and the rest :D
Kira and Finouk found a new friend-the frog. Was waiting the whole time, but he never turned into a prince, pitty but maybe the girls are lucky..
So its evening-still snowing- and I´m hungry, had sweets today, now I feel sick so I probably should eat sth healthy I guess ;)




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen