Freitag, 16. April 2010

oh what a day, oh what a day..
went to Skellefteâ today to fix my swedish ID card but they sent me back home, I should check with my bank or go to Umeâ, they dont do it here.. then the car started to sound weird so I went to the closest car workshop and he told me that one of my brake pads is not good anymore but he told me that its no problem to drive home-76km. So then, gotta go to the car workshop-weird name, is that actually right??- on monday where i actually wanted to relax and try some more springdresses ;-p

tomorrow I´ll go for a looong walk with the dogs, with food, tea and my cam of course, will probably be outside 5hrs walking, gosh I´ll be dead after that :D when the mud is gone I´ll start jogging with the dogs to the lake-will see if I`ll be stuck to that thought or if I´ll really do it ;)
Sunday-hm, no plans but will see, maybe some household haha but I guess I´ll just read my books and relax a bit..

Snow is almost gone by now, so its all muddy, no chance to go out for a walk in the woods, but when the sun continues now all the time I´ll be able to go there soon, looking forward to continue with the fence that the dogs can run around free before we then start with the dog run.
Oooh, and I cant wait to go to the lake, sunset, sunrise, silent, water.. hmmm.. <3

So then, what will I do now?? Its time for fredagsmys !!! so sweets and movies, maybe some chatting later in the evening? Or I could go to Norsjö and meet some people in the pub-no wait, my car.. :-(

bye for now my dear friends, have a nice eve !

2 Kommentare:

  1. without a car you can´t really do anything there, hm? :-( going to a pub sounds actually good :D
    and so do your plans for the weekend... i´m waiting for the pics of the dresses ;-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. hm i could walk to norsjö- 14km ;) or take the bike :-P pics pics, yeah cant wait ;)

    AntwortenLöschen