Samstag, 1. Mai 2010

weekend

Saturday evening again, but I could finish some stuff for university today so that feels good =) actually wanted to go out for pizza as well for lunch, but I was too lazy, maybe tomorrow :-P


Yesterday I had a walk to Bjurträst with Finouk, they celebrated walpurgis night there, had even some training with her, she's gotta get use to many people and she did quite well, even if too many people are kind of weird, she felt saver behind or between my legs and calmed down when we where a bit away from all that people.


It was funny because I even met one of my kids I had when i worked in december and even march ´09, just love that girl (6yrs) she is so full of happiness and so sweet =)



Btw, did I mention that I'm always dreaming about weddings and own kids? ;D Probably because of all that people from university being pregnant all the time :-P But who's not looking for mister right, a wedding with a wonderful white dress and lovely kids that you can call your own.. :) Will see when reality hits me to realize that it will probably take years before that happen to me haha.. Hee, I don't wanna complain but I'm 21, first you have to meet someone, be together for a while before you move in with someone and 9months of pregnacy, the baby wouldn't exist before I'm 23 or 24, thats ok but then I'd have to meet that special someone soon ;D don't wanna have my first child with 30, haha..

Gosh, should stop thinking about that, it will some day just happen to me =)


Now I'll watch some tv, Kira is already relaxing ;)

4 Kommentare:

  1. don´t think so much about that baby issue! it happens when it happens, maybe sooner as we think :P but i understand you, i´m really looking forward to have an own family too :-)

    pussar

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. sooner as we thinK? what to tell me anything? ;-D
    yeah, feels like the right time i think.. =)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. no nohing to tell you yet... but if so, you´ll be the first one to know :-)

    AntwortenLöschen