Mittwoch, 5. Mai 2010

improving my coocking

Today I went to Norsjö to get some new books for my research and when i came home i discovered this peanut butter sauce and decided to improve my cooking =) was quite tasty but the kitchen was a mess though ;) I had rice with chicken in peanut butter cocosauce with banana and peanuts, its nothing special but i actually don't and can't cook so I'm quite proud ;)

The weather is ok, we have sun and around 10°C, snow is kinda almost done besides the snow in the wood or meadows, but I can't complain, the activities of the Eyafjallajökull-it's actually not that difficult to say- got some consequences that we all can se. What was it though? Snowstorm in spain? Flooding on certain island and france i think, winter coming back in europe.. So we don't have it that bad here up north, but still-I want summer ! NOW !
Blä, just saw that my dog was eating a fly :-S

2 Kommentare: