Dienstag, 18. Mai 2010

amazing, really hot outside and already in the morning 21°C, why cant it be something inbetween? its so oppressively hot, how am I supposed to learn and write my text? Feel like jumping into cold water..

So then, two weeks left to finish my text and then we have summervacation :)
cant wait, but it will be a busy summer, working in the garden, not that easy to take care of 2000m² if nobody did that for years..
But summer will be gone very soon I think, I mean it feels like just some weeks ago that it was new years eve and now we have may, almost june..

Yesterday I talked to a good friend, was funny, we were just laughing all the time :)
Somehow miss my friends and family quite much right now.. :( and I wont be in germany before movember :( ok my dad is coming in august and another friend will be in stockholm for university august to janaury i think, so at least a bit closer ;)

Now I'll go outside with my dogs :) Hope I can concentrate :-P

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen