Sonntag, 30. Mai 2010

some kind of resumé

So I finally finished the 20pages-ok, 18pages ;) and will only have to go to university one day next week before I finally have 3months summer !! But first of all shopping on friday and Skulleberget with the dogs and then of course a lot of work in the garden and house to do :)
I hope for some more sun, cause it feels like I start to become pale again :D No I hope not..
was outside with the dogs tonight around 10pm, actually perfect time in summer to do sth with then cause its not that warm then so I guess I'll focus on that, feels stupid to waste the light outside with going to bed or watching tv..
Oh and I'll finally meet some guys I know from norsjö, was so stuck at home the last time that the only time I went out was with my dogs into the woods :-p
In august will my dad visit me, will see if someone else shows up..
So you see, a summer full of work actually, fence, painting, wallpapers, laminate-everything. Hope that finally someone will have the time to install that bathtub.. :-/

Good night everyone,
xoxo, gossip girl *lol* no just kidding, but it would fit quite well even if I never watched it, just always see the preview xD



don't let someone become your everything,
because when he's gone you have nothing..

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen