Dienstag, 25. Mai 2010

B-uppsats

And here we go, only 5 days left and I feel really stressed, hard to focus and I always have to do sth else cuz otherwise I'd go crazy looking at this text, writing it.. As you can see, lot of books and still some pages left to write, not done with my interviews but thats the easy part and wont take so long to write about, but the rest and its gotta be good ;D it may sound like I'm sick of this text, indeed I am and I have to say that wished to have more time, ordered the books as far as we decided what to write about but they came last friday so one week before its gotta be done and that annoys me..



so then, that was just a short update, something other that is annoying is the weather, its rainy and we have 5°C outside, unbelievable, I want summer and not these ups and downs all the time.. dogs are sleeping as well so my motivation is somewhere else, just not here..
wish me luck :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen