Freitag, 7. Mai 2010

spring..

..finally arrived ! :) had 8°C this morning and 14°C now, sun is shining and the wind is not cold anymore :) my dogs are sitting in my room (bed), watching outside the window, amazed by the birds and everything else thats moving :-P
Finally weekend even if I dont really see the difference, I'm home every day and I can go out even monday to friday ;D Bought a new grill yesterday and will hopefully be able to test this on my balcony this weekend, snow is gone (on my balcony :-P ) and finouk checked on it today as well, she was quite confused though, was a bit weird to be outside and then so high and far away from the grass and trees :-D
Have a nice weekend everybody !!

3 Kommentare:

  1. oh nee, wieder soooooooooo süß die beiden eh... :D
    honey i´d love to have a bbq with you!
    pussar

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Anne will auch grillen!!
    ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. we should all have a bbq !! und anne, du darfst natürlich auch nicht fehlen ;)
    knutsch ihr zwei

    AntwortenLöschen