Mittwoch, 19. Mai 2010

a real man doesn't love a million girls, he loves one girl in million ways..

thinking about couples, marriage, family, affairs.. i know I'm quite into that issue, I should do some research with that instead of male infant school teachers :-D could write way more pages about that..

Well the reason for that is actually that all of this is and was always surround me.. When I was older I saw everything with, lets say, different eyes-can you say it like that in english? anyway, I noticed that many of these so called "happy families" where (and still are) just an illusion.

Todays couples -especially when they're married- are often only still together because of (my oppinion) 3reasons: money, kids and/or the comfort of having everything.
Why would a man give up his familylife for an affair, even if he might love her (well, I guess only 10% of the men saying it really mean it)? He'd have to pay for the kids, they would get divorced, got to share all the things they have, he'd move out, looking for a new flat, blablabla.

It's way more easier to stay with your family and have fun anyway with other women.
But my point is, even if I just told you all the reasons why they stay, is still the question why? why are these families so "lazy"? Guess the human being is a creature of habit but still..
Its maybe my inexpertness and girly view of it that I would not be able to live with someone I dont love anymore, with a man cheating on my or me being the one cheating but I have to say that I never lived with someone for so many years with kids and much of a fanfare so I may look different on that in a couple of years, who knows..

But don't understanding the men in that part is one thing, the women are another one..
Could you possibly live with a man when you know that he cheated, is cheating? Can you possibly lay in one bed with that person, knowing that he just came back from her, that he's getting intimate with her as he is doing with you?

And here we come to the third part of that story-the affair, the often good looking woman way younger than the wife. Like the husband she can appear in two diffenrent ways: the one that only wants the physical or the one who really fell in love..
How does she feel? Is she a woman without scruples? Or is she just a loving girl, hoping for all the things to come true that he told her? How do you get into something like that? And can you really decide with whom you fall in love? Can you live with the fact of only being the "other woman", sitting there crying from time to time while thinking about the family he's got, knowing that you'll never be that one for him, even if he promised you the pie in the sky? When will these girls finally wake up to move on instead of getting hurt while hoping..

But when she finally did move on, the loving girl, full of hope.. then she can find a way back to happiness and will hopefully be so smart to look for the guy she desevers, someone not married..
Yeah, a real man doesn't love a million girls, he only loves one girl in million ways..

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen