Samstag, 22. Januar 2011

what you missed that week..!

Well, actually not much, spent my week as usually with studying, dogs and training, on friday I watched a girly movie with johanna after training, greger was not really into that kind of movie so it was actually just me and johanna while he was playing computer or made fun of us and  the movie :-P So after that I went home with greger and spike, we watched jeepers creepers and I've gotta say it was not as scary as it was the first time I watched it, could be because I was like 12 yrs old =D Had a glass of wine and a nice evening :)
kira is having fun outside :)

Saturday we slept quite long, it was very narrow because of the dogs ;-) So I was a sweet girl again and made coffe, I dont drink coffe and I dont think I could actually do it, but lucky me, I've got a pad machine =D
Gave him a ride home and had some tea before I left again, after that I started packing my stuff for Härnösand, leaving tomorrow for university, looking forward because it was way to long ago :)
Will leave the dogs in the city at a dog pension (?) and my turtle got vacation at johannas place =D best solution I guess. So ! Gotta do some last things before I leave, back next week and I will have a lot to do, 4 books until week 8 and some other stuff as well, so the lazy time is definitely over! =D time for dinner now, had not much today, looking forward to get real food in härnösand when Inger (the woman I live with there, very nice person, happy that I found her :) is cooking for me, hihi :)


3 happy dogs, playing all the time ;)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen