Donnerstag, 27. Januar 2011

outside


Today I went out with Kira, Finouk and Spike, very fast if more dogs pull you through the snow hihi, but fun :) Impressed that my girls didnt say so much and spike seemed to like running with them, he's quite fast as well ;) spike got this old thing (dunno what its called in english) from kira, she had it when she was a puppy =D So they were pulling me 20 minutes, then it was time to play in the forrest, they were just running and having fun all the time :)



Unfortunately they were too tired after that so I had to walk home =P but ok, I need motion as well ;) Finouk was always digging in the snow, looks funny cause the whole dog is gone then hehe. 2hrs later we went home again, everybody is sleeping now, but I have too read my books =) So enjoy the other pics, see ya!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen