Montag, 3. Januar 2011

tandoori chicken, serving dinner (sunday 02.01.2011)

today we had dinner with my mother, so me, greger, the kids, johanna, my dogs, gregers dogs and my mother :P
Greger doesnt eat chicken that often so for some reason I was the one in the kitchen, even if I actually cannot cook (not so good at least). But after that dinner I cannot use that excuse anymore haha, but seems like everybody liked it =) had tandoori chicken and then I made another one as well, chicken in cocounut sauce with cashews and banana, hmm was good =)

My dogs could even play with gregers, Kira (my labrador) was probably the strongest of all, she had control about everyone and even finouk was a bit cocky today, but actually to defence her bone haha ;)

Unfortunately Greger had to work after that cause he got a call to fix it untill tonight, I mean people could call a bit earlier, you dont call 7pm to get something done the same evening. If something is important you call maybe, some days before or at least one day before but ok, some people are just.. hmm.. yeah.. anyway :-P
So now I'm sitting here with becca, well actually she is on one side of the sofa with her computer and I'm on the other side bloging on my computer, dogs between us :-P

So now I'm thinking about going to bed or watching a movie.. hm.. not so easy.. but I have wine and cheez doodles, I cannot just leave all this here ;)

A lot of entries today, enjoy reading and I wish you all a happy new year, mine will be better than the last one, we'll rock it ! =)

the black ninja flitting through the pic is kira :P

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen