Sonntag, 2. Januar 2011

goodbye 2010 and welcome 2011 !!

Had a funny new years eve I've gotta say, it started with a hot bath and Pink Floyd, could it be any better? After that we went to Johanna for dinner, Gregers kids came as well and some of her friends so we were like around 10 people.. We ate tacos, had some wine and several drinks, we were all kind of cosy after that I have to say, especially we girls =D



After some singstar, several drinks and a lot of fun we all went out to another homeparty with-surprise, surprise MORE drinks :-P had some whiskey as well ;-)

joel and hanna singing ;)


Later that evening, to be exact on the 01.01.2011 Johanna, Greger and i went back to Johannas place were the kids were sitting infront of the computer and tv =P decided to sleep there cause we were too lazy and had too many drinks to go all the way home. Imagine me, Greger and Johanna in a 160's bed, I don't know why they complained about too little space, I had enough =D

the way home was too long..


Johanna had to work the day after, so she left around 9 i think, don't know was too tired haha. After some new-years-cuddling with Greger we got up around noon and we picked up little Gabbe from his grandma, we all cleaned the appartment and fixed dinner before Johanna came home from work.

becca ;)


We stayed there all day, got home late in the evening and then I was chatting with Becca on msn, very weird I have to say cause she was sitting NEXT to me on the sofa haha


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen