Montag, 10. Januar 2011

first week of 2011

well lets see, the first two days I was at home with Becca, felt like a housewife I've gotta say haha, making dinner, cleaning and so on ;) Besides that we all spend a lot of time infront of the tv/computer and at Johannas place-well, actually we did the same at her place =D

haha spike :P


the rest of the week I spend with studying, gave it up, tried again but in the end I just watched dvds and had way to many sweets haha. No training this week either, birthdays on tuesday and no trainer on friday :P Friday evening did we all spend at Johannas place, its almost like a flat share haha :D So we had dinner, watched a movie and then off to bed, everyone was tired ;) Saturday was actually just getting up, eating sth, watching movies, going to bed ;) sunday was a bit different :P because of all that snow I had to get out early to get the car out of it, in the afternoon I went to Johanna again were she, greger, the kids and I most of the time played a lot of wolftean ;) hmm, think I spend too much time infront of the computer =D cant wait to study again :) So after that we went home and had a cosy evening with a hot bath, some kind of dinner around 1am :D and a movie =)

So that was my first week of 2011, dont think that its so exciting, next week will probably be the same, the highlight will be a girlseve tomorrow with johanna and cinema with greger on sunday :D
Today I was very kind, after going to bed around 5am (!) I got up 10:00 to give Becca a ride to the dentist ^^ After that back to bed were my beloved was still sleeping-untill 1:30 ;) He's off to work and Becca at her mothers place, school tomorrow.. So now I can just be lazy again and watch another kung fu movie ;) lateron I will start with my books for university, got 6 of them today, very eager to read actually =) but still too lazy ;)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen