Sonntag, 30. Januar 2011

weekend

On friday it was gregers birthday, he turned 23 for the 16th time =D So Johanna fixed dinner for all of us and some friends, after that we had Hapkido training (I'm NOT kidding!) but Greger was actually just mean to all of us, torturing us so that probably everybody got muscle ache now ;) and he didn't do anything ! :D unfair, but..ok ok, it was his birthday ;) So after that home again and visited the couple downstairs to drink some whisky that he got for his birthday =D So all in all a good evening =)


On saturday I woke up 9am, really weird cause I use to sleep untill at least 11 cause I go to bed quite late. And after having whisky, beer and bed around 2am.. impressive isn't it =D But I couldn't really think of what I should do then, it was so early hahaha =D Decided to go out with the dogs, perfect timing, because it suddenly started to snow and blow really hard after I came home again. I guess I should read my books but I first watched "PS I love you" ;) THEN it was time to read my books ;) In the afternoon we had dinner at Johannas place, pizzaaaa =D after that I went to the sauna with Greger, his fathers sauna so the whole Stenberg/Norman clan (97% men and my humble self ;) where we (ok, they, I was driving) had a lot of whisky and beer, I was happy with my tea ;) after that I earned money, 70 € for driving Gregers brother and co home to skellefteå, luckily I convinced Johanna to follow me so I had great company on my way back and didn't have to sit one hour driving, starring into the darkness ^^ So thank you for that :) Was home around 04:00 haha :D you can imagine that I went to bed then hehe ;)

On sunday I woke up veeeery tired but I got myself out of bed and had a long walk with the dogs before I cleaned the house ( I do it quite often these days actually haha) and went to Fia (Gregers sister) to celebrate her birthday with everyone else :) Wanted to buy flowers but I need to keep in mind that I'm NOT in Rostock anymore, NOTHING is open on sunday here =D So I had a very nice afternoon there, after that i played a bit wolfteam with Greger and then it was time to drive home, had to do sth actually, was kinda lazy this weekend but I guess you need days like that as well =)
smörgåstårta =)
Even had the time to think and talk about certain things, was good and necessary I think, and thinking about my life right now.. I have to say its actually fantastic, even if you have some problems but you'll always have, but it depends on how big this problem is or how big YOU think it is.. Looking forward to find a flat, will probably move in with spike, enjoy studying, found lovely friends here and a lovely man =)
I hope you all had a nice weekend as well, now I'll actually read my books I think, its quite positive that I enjoy them ;)

spike =)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen