Montag, 3. Januar 2011

sweden

took a while to find friends up here, especially if you  study on distance and live in a village with about 10 houses, where most of them are.. lets say, not my age ;-)

but now, 2years later I can say that I met incredible people up here, I want to dedicate this entry to the 2 most importent (grown up) persons.

the first one is my friend johanna, a very sweet and caring person who's always there if you need her, a wonderful loving mother and a good friend I have to say. We dont know each other that long, met this summer but she's a person that's always there for you, she's probably one of these friends who would stay a livetime =) she always listen and come with suggestions, I enjoy her company a lot =)
me and johanna =)




the next one is my boyfriend Greger. I had 3 relationships so far, and even if we havent been together so long I can still say that he's that kind of guy that always comes when you're in trouble, even if he's got enough to take care of himself. He makes me feel better and is trying to get to know the rest of my beloved, my family and friends even if all are not that happy about it because of the difference in age. I don't care, he makes me feel good and I try my mest to support him as well. Besides that he's got a wonderful family, met all of them besides cousins but that is more secondarily for me, I don't have brothers or sisters so my cousins are like my siblings =) He's got 3 wonderful kids as well and I just enjoy everything around him and it feels good to have someone on your side you just look into the eyes and know that its the right thing.. <3
sometimes a bit weird but he makes me laugh ;)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen