Sonntag, 16. Januar 2011

weekend

On friday it was time for training again after 2wks without, I can tell you that I've got muscle ache ;) After that we spend some time at johannas place, had a very late dinner and then I went home, had even becca for a sleepover so we watched a movie and had sweets before we went to bed. The dogs were very cosy and enjoyed the "new" company, its always exciting with other people :)

We woke up quite late on saturday so we had lunch instead of breakfast ;) After some tv, internet and after I straightened her and my hair :P we went back to norsjö, was no pleasure to be outside I have to say, the dogs didnt even wanna go out, it was so freezing cold, almost -30° :-O on friday only around -7° and saturday night again.. So after our arrival in norsjö Greger, Tobbe, Becca and I played wolfteam with their cousins and some friends. After that we went to the hapkido premises were we sorted some warhammer figures, greger and walle drinking whisky :-P after that back to the warm flat were they had more whiskey and played computer (did I mention that they're 30+ ? ;) Lateron we went home to my place were spike and my dogs were playing.

Today I was a good girlfriend, let him sleep while I went out with the dogs and he got coffee to wake up to ;) After some hours of waking up for my part I studied, shoveled snow and went to norsjö for dinner in good company. Subsequently greger and I went to the cinema, we watched " the tourist", good movie :) After that I went home and now I'll read my book and go to bed then, another week tomorrow, a lot to do as always =)

today's dinner :P

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen