Donnerstag, 27. Januar 2011

härnösand, 23.-26.01

 so it was time for härnösand again, me like :) its called fantasteri, we have a lot of music, art and drama, love it. took the car on sunday morning, left the dogs in skellefteå and enjoyed the sun on my way down, had good music so I was actually dancing and singing in the car hehe.. had lunch in umeå and was in härnösand around 3pm, and watched movies with Inger and Nicole. a friend that had another course last time was with me now, she got a baby, he's 4months and so sweet hihi :) well, kids use to be ;) so typical for pre-school teachers was everyone just looking and smiling ;)


So as you probably can imagine was art my favorite of all these =D music is not my thing, i love to sing but I'm not good at it ;) and I neither know swedish songs for kids, but its fun to learn them and other things you can do with kids, so I really like that one :) looking forward to the next time, now I just have to read books and prepare some stuff to do with kids.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen