Sonntag, 9. Oktober 2011

winter..??

omg, started snowing here today, not long and its nothing left but it startet SNOWING !! 9.10 and it started snowing.. pretty cold these days as well, around -2° during the night, but sunny days though :)

the week passed pretty fast, didnt even do that much and as always not all of that what I wanted to do but yeah, new week tomorrow ;-) Went a lot to see greger who was sick at home, and you know how bad it is when guys catch a cold ;) no but he really was not that well :)

Friday evening did i spend with Ida, we were drinking wine and having a lot of fun i have to say, it was getting way more funnier with the wine though =P and the cats were creapy o.O as if they were seing ghosts ._.



Saturday was funny (well, actually not at all). Kinda not really sober did I pick up the phone around 9am in the morning (remember, I was drinking the day before -.-). it was my mother, she told me that she had a flat tire on her way to the city, and she was already pretty close so about 30/45min driving.. totally tired I put some close on and ran down to the car, starting to drive like an idiot, couldnt just let her stand there helpless in the middle of nowhere on a saturday morning. My neighbour sent me a message than, he  was wondering why I left that early after drinking the evening before, I told him the story and he ordered me to come back so he would drive cause I wasnt really sober or awake and could have lost my license =P So we went there, helped her and went back again, first i thought about sleeping again but it would have ruined my whole day i guess, so shower made more sense ;-)

Was a sloooow day then, cleaned my flat (I tried, I tried ;) ) got distracted by fb and tv, went out for a wal with spike and in the evening I visited my mother for dinner, watched Lucky luke with terence hill (memorieees ;) ) amd wemt back home again. Had even fun dressing up the dogs, even though finouk was the only one who didnt complain ;)


Sunday started kinda great actually, really nice outside so off for a long walk with spike =) in the afternoon it started to get rainy and cold and not really nice, but I changed my cars tire, now ready (at least the car) for winter ;-) Spike wasnt a great help though =D


Now its time to relax a while before its off to "work" again, a lot to read and write =) See ya guys and have a nice week

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen