Donnerstag, 27. Oktober 2011

Fotoshooting in Umeå

As you all know by now so is my neighbour fotographer =P He had to go to Umeå to do a photojob for a buscompany and needed a modell and some help so he asked me :) I said yes ofc =D The weather was perfect so on wednesday I had to get out early fo fix everything I need and left Spike at my mothers place before we left in the morning.

About two hours later we arrived at the busstation in Umeå and started our work. A lot of things to think about, you have to get permission from every single person who's with on the picture, so they had to fill in a paper. Time was passing really fast but we didn't even do half of the things we had to do the first 2hrs before lunch.


Went to get some chinease food then. Ricke was quite impressed how much I actually can eat, got refill 3times =D No idea where all the food goes but I wont complain ;-)

After that back to work again, a lot of busses, people, different ancgles and so on. Around 4pm did a lot of busses leave so we could take pics with a lot of people, was quite empty in the forenoon but anyway :) People always ask me why I spend so much time with older people and not with them wh are about my age.. This day was such a day when I thought "that is exactly the reason why.." They saw us with the cameras and where just like waving, knocking from the inside of the buss and acting totally childish..


Something past 16:30 were we finally done and it was time to buy some sweets for the trip homewards =D Very foggy though, couldn't see that much but who cares, we had sweets =D Not one cloud the whole day so the evening was really nice as well, passed a lake so we stopped there and took some last pictures for that day, some nice silhouette pics with the last hour of daylight :)





Had one last stop in Åmsele then to get some dinner and you wont believe it, german food and german people!!! =D I was so happy hahahaha. So we had german sausages and talked to the woman working there ;-) Ok, I was the one talking to her =D He didn't understand so much, I guess he was more impressed that I was eating so much again after that lunch ;-)

Hm.. no comment :D
Home something around 8pm and thats where the work actually continued, sitting infront of the computer fixing the pics with lightning, contrast and so on. But that could he fix all by himself ;-) Had a feeling of that I needed some sleep =D
But it was really interesting and exciting to follow, be a modell and help out. Taking pictures is not even half of the job you have to do, and not even half of the pictures you take are good enough to use. Maybe 100 of 500 pictures. Its the work afterwards infront of the computer that takes many hours.

Thanks for a nice day, sometimes you need some diversification inbetween all that study stuff and it was really interesting as well as I already said :)


Pictures by Ricke Johansson www.ricke.nu

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen