Samstag, 5. November 2011

pepper steak

Was looking through my freezer. wanted to try something new so I looked through the internet for some ideas, what to do with the meat I had..? And then I found it; pepper steak! Never done before but it sounds good hm? =D So off to the grocery store to buy the rest for my perfect dinner ;-)
Needed someone to test my food of course, and I keep my neighbour company some time for dinner so we dont sit alone in our apartments just across the floor ;-) So he was the poor one who had to test my food hihi. No it was good, and I neither thought that it would be bad so I was quite calm =P But I didnt tell him from the beginning that I never did it before so he had no clue =D

 After 30 minutes of starring into the oven was it finally done and it smelled goooood :) Ricke couldnt hold himself from taking pictures- well, photographer ;-) And then it was time to eat. Was satisfied I have to say =) really tasty and he liked it as well :) So I will do that again, yummy!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen