Montag, 28. November 2011

1. Advent

Oh time is passing my so fast, already 1. advent so not so much left untill christmas =) But it feels like I have a lot to do untill then so I can have some vacation from university =)

On thursday I first tried to get some christmas mood in my flat, have not so many things though or neutral colours so I could add red and green so... its only one window with christmasdecoration ;)


More christmasmood with gregers family, bacing gingerbread and becca running around with a christmas hat :) Did this christmas "flower arrangemant" or what you wanna call it now :)


But still one thing missing-snow !! its incredible, last year we had quite much snow in october and now? its almost december and still not really snow here :-( And I miss the christmas fair in Rostock, here is nothing.. well I suppose there is one around here for like one day and then maybe only 3 things =( miss the big one in Rostock, and the middle age part with warm mead and entertaining people :-(

But I'm looking forward to celebrate christmas with my beloved

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen