Mittwoch, 19. Oktober 2011

kitchen

Yesterday I put some shelves and pics in my kitchen, decorating new and try to use all space :) First I had lunch in nice company then did my mother (who came with all the tools =P ) help me to find the right place to put the shelves on ;-) While we were busy in the kitchen did all the 3 dogs (cosy in my flat =P ) sleep ;)
Was about time and I'm saticfied, still not done yet. So finally space for all the stuff that was standing somewhere insida haha =D And my nice van Gogh picture (Terrasse du café le soir) ;) need actually a frame.. Anyway, some other day =) Still fsr away from done, will even paint the kitchen, its too white, dont like that, i want colours! thought of red in the beginning but I think this will be too much haha =D So I'll go with a light green ;) And then some small red things around :)

Ok then, hard to imagine something sometimes so here some more impressions :) But keep in mind, not done yet =)


some german left ;)

tea!! really important! ;)



Spike and his new bowls :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen