Samstag, 15. Oktober 2011

long hair :)

I once had long hair but almost every girl is so stupid and cuts it when they're teenager-so did I.. twice!! =P Now I have hair to my shoulders, professional extensions are too expensive =P So I found another way to do it, with clips :) 6parts of different mass of hair (or however you say it now =D ) that you put into your own, some got 4clips, 3clips, 2clips and so on. Really like it, it looks real and matches my own haircolour pretty perfect, it even got some blond highlights :)
Not use to have such long hair and I forgot how much its in your way sometimes but I got over it after some hours :D
Tested my "new" hair going out on friday, went to Skellefteå with my neighbour after I had dinner at my mothers place, she even took care of Spike that night :)
So we first visited his brother, he should actually follow so should some others but in the end it was only him and I =D But ok, we had fun anyway, she showed me some opportunities to go out in the "big" city ;-) I had non alcoholic beer because I was the one driving and I think that Ricke should have done the same, or he should at least have eaten dinner ;) Went to 2 clubs/places, and people where just starring at me :D maybe because of my incredible long hair? :P after that a late second (at least for me =P ) dinner at Max, a fast food restaurant ;) Then back home. He was sleeping in the car =P

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen