Montag, 17. Oktober 2011

studying

Ok, will study hard this week!! I should at least try ;) Dunno, always find something else t do =D But I did much today :) So I'm saticfied. Doing the last reading for compleating my texts, then only two books left that I just have to read beofre next week I'll have in Härnösand in november.



When I cleaned one of my (thousands) handbags did i find money, 90 :- =O Went to a shopping"center" here in norsjö and bought foodbowls for Spike :) Kinda changing my kitchen, its so small and I want to do as much as possible to use every space I have and try to make it look good =)



Spent the weekend with Greger and kids, followd him for some work on saturday, spike ate my pizza the two minutes he had t wait in the car and Becca is totally into mangas so I gave her one of my books how to draw them so that she wont sit infront of the computer all day to watch manga ;-) is getting kinda warm and sunny, nice fall :) But it will rain next week. =( Please no snow yet!! But I checked, last year did we already have the first snow =O

always tasty food :)



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen