Montag, 24. Oktober 2011

church

kåge church
Its funny, every time I am in a church I feel like I did something wrong, try to look as innocent as possible and am totally quiet =D Just started to think about it on sunday when we were there to photograph ;) I told Ricke and he said "yeah, you look a bit uncomfortable, as if you did something" =D dunno, but yeah, always weird in churches I think :-}

I'm not that religious, well not at all actually, not even grew up with it so dont really have the connection to it.. Only time I go to church is christmas. At my grandmothers place do they have a special church, one of the few with that special organ (Silbermannorgel-if I remember right =D ). So the schol use to play jesus birth, that is the one hour every year I am in church =D

Here in sweden I've been in church the 13. december (my fathers birthday btw :) to watch the Lucia celebration, but with a preschool class I had this time =D

But I have to say that I like the church itself, they use to be really beautiful and fascinating I think :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen