Sonntag, 23. Oktober 2011

here and there =)

okeey, time for another longer update hm? ;-) I use to take the weekends off so that I have something to long for after a week full of study :) On thursday I had some hours off with Johanna, had some tea together and then we used the wonderful weather to go out for a walk with the dogs and gabriel, he was most interested of all these puddles haha =P In the evening did I finish a text I had to do for university and then I went t bed quite early.


Friday did I spend with Greger and Gabriel, happy little kid I have to say :) But reading 300 pages about math wasnt so interesting I have to say =P didnt read the whole book that day but still ;) at least I didnt have to do mathtasks haha =D Anyway ;) Had a cosy evening with Spike then and fixed some small things in my flat :)

what is Bitz doing..? 


Saturday was calm, didnt do that much as far as I can remember =D In the afternoon I went with Ricke to Skellefteå, went first to Daniel, he's got a sickness so his muscles are not really working anylonger, Ricke organized that he could meet his idols so they have been to Stockholm to meet them, a band called EMD. So we left the CD with all the pictures. After that Off to a pub called Old Williams to meet Tomas as well for some food and then off to Kenny. It was his girlfriends 21st birthday so a lot of cake and cookies =D And a really cosy dog, fell directly in love :)
Sunday did I follow to photograph a launching ceremony, the baby made a lot of funny faces, so always a pleasure to watch ;)


So, now its almost monday again, time to study hm :) will do my best this week hehe ;)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen