Dienstag, 20. September 2011

the other woman..?

Have been thinking lately because I heard some things and had some things happening around my world lately.. Its this cheating topic.. To be the other woman on a mans side. Why do women do it? How can they stand being the second one? I mean ok, you might have the feeling that you have something that the otherone doesnt but you will never be his, you will never be the first, never the one that he cares most about, he will never leave the first for the second. How can women be satisfied with that? Everybody wants to be the one, you dont want to share, you dont want to be secret, you dont want be treated like that. And if, why? Do they think that they cannot find anyone better? Do they think that its better to have him like this instead of not at all? And even if you can take it-how long can you really take it? Doesnt it hurt to know that there is this other one, the one that obviously really matters to him? The one who gets all of this other things you dont get? The "official" one he showes to everyone as his beloved wife or girlfriend?

I cant understand, it would drive me crazy, it would brake me down to know that. I would want to feel special, I would want to get the feeling of beeing the only one. And if I wouldnt.. is he really worth it then? or just another idiot you met and fell in love with? ok, there are friends with benifits but.. how long could you really take it..? I want my special someone, the one who makes me feel special all the time ♥ and not just when he's got time because he is not spending time with the other one or sth like that..

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen