Samstag, 3. September 2011

back home

On friday it was time again to travel homewards again :) had a great week i have to say and math is really funny, looking forward to study now :)

On my way home i had a stop in umeå, greger invited me for a photosession at a place called "the studio" so i got make up, styling and fotoshoot for free :) that was really fun and i feel more and more proofessional now that i did this kinda things more than once, i might become a model instead of a preeschool teacher? :-P most amazing is the stiling i think, i normaly dont use that much make up but it looked really great :) when i finally have internet at home again i will upload some shooting pics :-)

After that my journey continued, arrived at home where i left my new writing desk in my appartment before i left my mothers car to her again and then i got spike and had dinner in good company with greger, tobbe, johanna and gabbe :)

Left another time to get finally home to build up my new writingdesk :-P anna came over as well so we had tea and some girly smaltalk ;-)

After that off to bed to get ready for the weekend :)

Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen