Montag, 19. September 2011

I'm better near to you


Finally! Its sunny outside again when I wake up =) so a good start into the weekend =) I woke up, had some breakfast and went to Greger to study there, boring to be home alone and so unnecessary when he's only here on weekend =) So I take every minute I can get with him ♥ Lateron he went to fix some stuff so I stayed home with gabriel, studying a bit.


In the afternoon we went shopping for dinner, wanted to do wok that evening, so chicken, fresh vegetable, nuts and rice. Everybody liked it, so I'm quite satisfied, improving my cooking ;-) Lateron did Joel and marcus come, we were all playing magic, drinking wine and beer. Quite tired after a while did we go to bed then, but I couldnt really sleep that much that night :-/ was not tired either for some stupid reason.. And Gabriel decided to have an early morning ;-)


Didnt really do that much this weekend actually, on saturday did Greger and Joel go through some techniques and I recorded them, som more magic ;) and in the afternoon off to my mothers place. Greger fixed her new sauna and then we had dinner. Finouk was really sweet, she was babysitting Gabriel ;) She followed him everywhere and always watched over him. When he fell asleep in the evening she layed down next to him to protect him, when he started crying in the sleep she tried to calm him down licking his ear, hihi :) cutie.


So, had a funny evening with some wine and dinner of course :) we went home quite late and still not tired, watched some tv but then it suddenly just came up, totally tired =P So quite happy that gabriel decided to sleep untill 11 the next day ;-)
Sunday was soft, went to see Anna for some hour and got all of her clothes she doesnt know how to transport back to poland ;-) so kinda free shopping =P Back home some hanging around and watching greger playing (wait for, you'll never guess =P ) magic ;-) Then time to make some supper and I even tried on the clothes I got from Anna with Becca, listening to queen and dancing around ;-)




Got some really nice stuff, thank you sweet anna
After dinner we were just relaxing on the couch, playing magic and drinking a glass of wine infront of the fireplace, perfect weekend ending :) Off to bed then for some last cudding before its time for a week apart again, actually two :'-(

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen