Mittwoch, 21. September 2011

no time for thoughts..

oh boy, have actually so much to do for university, do not even really have time for anything else at all.. but still am I sitting here most of the time thinking about everything possible.. A lot of things around me and other people are happening, a lot of things and deep discussions to talk about. Not only negative though ;-)

Talked about life and love these days, relationship and demands, the meaning of life and love and everything around.. really deep discussions, some easy questions, but really difficult answers. Especially love.. but it has always been like this, through all this times did people try to define love and to find the line where do you begin to call it love, or why it sometimes ends so fast..

Thinking a lot about the future as well, see all my friends around me going more and more in this family life, this serious relationships; engagement, babies, weddings.. kinda cool :-} To have found someone you love and who loves you feels good. Feels good to be special, feels good that it feels right. I feel so good with it and it feels like something that wont just last some months, and I mean this one year is alreday pretty much. At least at my age is it still a long time.Even if you use to be carefull after having been through certain things, doesnt matter if you've been through it yourself or have seen close friends or others going through it..But sometimes you just have to take a risk, a risk of beeing hurt or rejected..?
But looking at us do I have to say that it feels great. Feels like I fall in love more and more with each day, he makes me feel so good and he makes me feel that its us, and not just like some sort of game, something nice to pass time with. we started dating around a year ago and it kind of feels secure that he started to talk about our future and kids already a while ago :) Some circumstances and other things dont make it possible yet, and I actually think that having a baby after a year or being engaged by now could be too soon, even if he said that I wouldnt have denied an engagementring by now and yeah, probably not ;-) But it feels good anyway, especially that he is the one who starts to talk about things like that and I even think that its really good because of me being so young and he having more experiences in life and he already have kids so not every guy really wants more after a certain age or is that eager to have anotherone, and that feels nice :) And really nice to have found the one you want to grow old with, the one you want to spend the rest of your life with ♥

(now I'm really getting a bit too far into my private thoughts of my private life haha, so back to the general topic ;)

So after all these neutral or positive things do I even see people going down, having problems.. people hurting each other, expecting to much, lying, intrigues, trying to destroy others life/relationships, and even people who cant handle their lifes and do not know what to do with it.. it hurts when these people are close to you, and you cannot help them or do anything against it, you can just be there, I know that even that is enough sometimes, to just be there. but still..

And I actually really dont have time for all these thoughts but its good anyway.. I like to talk and think about it though, all this are really imoprtant things.. but I have to deal better with time to make everything =P So off to my studies again ;-)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen