Montag, 18. April 2011

weekend

Training on friday was veeeery exhausting :P Gosh, so tired after that ! Tried to do sth after that but I fell asleep quite soon ;-) Sunday was a study day, started 9am ( !! a saturday :-O !! ) and was done some time in the early evening. After that I went to Gregers mother, we were all sitting, drinking some wine. :-)
Kenneth and Greger started to talk about german history and politics, and I studied the whole day so guess if I was interested ;) Some wine later we went home with the dogs, Greger directly fell asleep =D Oh and amazing, 03:40 am- it really starts to get light outside by then :-O

So on sunday I woke up with a headache, wonder why, didnt drink much at all actually ^^ Anyway, could finally get out of my bed around 11am and went out for a walk with Spike =) Otherwise a calm day, studied a bit, sent some stuff and died after dinner, ate way too much xD Noodles and meatballs ;-) 

Even noticed that Gabriel can walk now on his own without any help, so cute, and time is just fleeting, I remember when he tried to move somewhere from laying on his back and it didn't really work out :P Sweet little charmer he is =)

So, that was my weekend, now I need to study hard this week and have to go to pre-school to observe some things, Easter next weekend =) And only one month left, then is school out for summer =D Great! Like it :) And in the end of june I'll fly to germany 2wks to visit my cousins and some friends =) Really need that I think. Have some things on my mind since december and never really had time to get away from everything to free my mind, study all the time and yeah, cannot really just let everything go and relax.. So I'll finish all my tasks that I've gotta do and then off to germany, to free my mind and meet my beloved that are so far away =) Hope that more are coming up next summer, would be great =)


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen