Sonntag, 10. April 2011

weekend

I actually wanted to study this weekend, didnt really work out though, as always.. Had L-Å over on friday after training, had some tea and talked some hrs, good laughers and always nice to have a chat with someone =) You feel even relieved somehow if ou can talk about all the things on your mind.

Sunny on saturday and 7°C, very windy though, but it felt like home, as you know do I come from the baltic sea, and its always windy there ^^ So after some shopping for the evening did I went out for a long walk, something about 1 1/2hrs, some music on and just through Norsjö here and there :-) Time to free your mind and just let go everything..
The evening did I spend at Ida and Viktors place, we had dinner together, chicken in curry-coconut sauce (sounds familiar hm? :-P ), was good =) After that more chats and fun in good company, some drinks as well ^^ juice for everyone under 18 ;-P Was quite tired though.. Got even a ride on Tobbes moped =P

max is watching the food :P
Sunday is cleaning day, woke up something past 8am, skyped and then I decided to clean: first at home and then the location just as every weekend. After that I will do at least something for university :P so how was that now with the new week and new possibilities? :-/ doesnt really work :-( Anyway, I'll try, just dont give up.. No cuddling this weekend though =(

Oh even booked my trip to germany, at least the first part of it :-P so berlin, wed 29.06.2011 08:05am =) cant wait !!! gonna be awesome !!

Have a nice week everybody

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen