Montag, 25. April 2011

shoes !!

Ah, just love it! Spring is here, snow is gone, its warm outside.. And last week I thougt it was time to change my jackets and shoes, so some of my my spring/summer shoes are out now, for those of you who know me quite well know that I dont wear shoes at all in summer ;)


So here you see some of my shoes, hard to decide every day which pair I should choose ;) But my absolute favorite are flip flops, you see these "simple" flip flops with black? you cannot have more comfortable summer shoes, they were not that cheap actually ;) Anyway, I probably have millions of flip flops, love those here as well =)


So, that was something about my shoes =D Next will be to get all these sweaters and jeans out of my closet ;)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen