Sonntag, 3. April 2011

update

funny, got Lena with to our Hapkido training, now we're 2 germans =D they're still mobbing me, but they maybe do it on lena soon? =D Hope that she'll come from time to time, but she actually got volleyboll and probably soccer.. Something is wrong with Tobias, I think its his new hobby to torture me xD Just wait for my revenge ;-)

Training is more and more fun, more and more people are coming and I guess everybody likes it =)We'll probably be part of the last school day this year, showing some Hapkido.

Now that I dont have my dogs anymore do I use to borrow spike from time to time =D  I borrow him for walks or sleepovers those nights I'm alone =D Got something to cuddle with ;-) Will see if his brother still acts weird when he's gone, he used to go crazy from time to time without him so we'll try and see if it works =)


Had a lot do write for university these days, met my mother for lunch on thursday and enjoy the lovely sunny weather outside. Besides that we had around -15 and more during the nights in the beginning of the week ;) Around 0° though during the day. But we're supposed to have a lot of plus from now on :P

Watched a movie with Greger and Joel after training, one day I watched a horror movie with ida (daytime ;). First of all did that movie have 3 different names =D but one of them is "haunted child". Not really a movie for horror-fans, we were laughing most of time, and 80% of that where while watching max and spike looking at each other =P on friday was it time for fredagsmys ;) with Greger, had dinner around 1pm *lol* and talked about everything possible untill something past 4am with beer and popcorn. So you can guess that we slept quite long on saturday :-P Becca made lunch (or breakfast? or was it actually dinner? was sth around 3pm :P), chicken and rice =) went home lateron to clean up my flat ;) actually wanted to do a bit for university (at least a bit) but I think I deserved a weekend without to do anything, worked the whole friday and finished everything I needed to do =) Went to Ida and Viktor in the evening, was fun to be around with them =) Max (the cat) is funny, you can actaully do everything with him. But he's a bit scared everytime I come cause the first two times I've been there did I come with dogs =D First Kira, then Spike ;) Lateron I went to the Medan (one of the two places you can go out in norsjö, and then just some saturdays =D ) But I tell you one thing, eat (and eat much) before you party =D it surely helps your balance ;)


Sunday did I spend in bed, just got out for cleaning the Hapkido location and another horror movie with ida and henke called paranormal activity 2. After that nothing special, was quite tired can I say =D But I went for a walk with Spike, its so wonderful outside, had around +10° today and sunny, snow is melting and hopefully gone soon =)

New week tomorrow again, this time I'll try to get out of bed earlier than 11am :P I mean there's no need, I can work untill midnight with my stuff, but it feels like you miss a lot from the day if you wake up 11.. 1pm it always feels like.. "ok wow, its only 2 hrs ago you got out of bed" =D big difference if you get out 9am ;) and you have more time to do sth inbetween if you want, doesnt do much after training anyway so, I should get out earlier, even if my bed is so comfortable ;-)


best thing to have breakfast on ;)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen