Montag, 25. April 2011

Easter


Sooo, here we go 4 days of, for almost everyone-besides me =D As I said earlier did I have to do much, well, gotta blame myself actually, could have done more before ;-/ Anyway, too late to do anything about it and no reason to complain ;)

On maundy thursday I first cleaned up a bit and then I studied. In the evening training with actually only Joel :-P But good, so I could go through all the stuff for graduation. Good that we have about 3 wks left, I'm quite positive :) After that I was with Greger at a friends place, they have a funny dog, well.. she actually looks like a bear ;-) Very big dog as you probably can imagine hehe. They have a crazy cat as well ;-) I was the driver so no drinking for me, not yet at least ;) So after that we went home and talked about everything possible with some wine and beer. *lol* They showed my some little mistakes that I still have in my hyang and we talked about some other club issues, we dont know how to handle everything yet, so its good to have some that actually did that before ;) and I'm the chairperson (president sounds actually better :-P ) of our Hapkido club so I should know some things to avoid problems ;-) Late dinner and some more whiskey, then home where I had to share my blanket with joel ;-P

the cat liked my bag =D

On good friday (gosh you have funny names for these public holidays ;-). Hm yeah, what did we actually do? My memory is not the best haha o.O Anyway, didnt do that much, just hanging around, I was the driver agian, Joel and Greger quite tired :-P We were at Gregers friends place again to get summer tyre for the audi. In the evening we were just driving around to test the 4 wheels-drive or however you'd call it in english :-P Spent the evening with cheez doodles and trocadero watching a movie ;)


Holy Saturday I started with my university books (booooring right now) and after that bbq on the balcony with greger, joel and tobias. Was goood I have to say, pork tenderloin, marinaded in some sweet-and-sour, cant remember what but it was good. And then with tagliatelle. Yummy ! In the evening we were just sitting and talking, a movie, some wine.. =)

Easter Sunday; studying, cleaning, eating.. =D In the evening Greger and I had dinner at my mothers place, was really nice actually, and good food as well ;-) Missed my dogs =) Quote of the evening: " you dont need a guru, you need a greger" =D thats what he said to my mother hahaha ;) got some sweets as well hihi. oh and we had 18,5° today :-O me like!!!


Easter Monday today, woke up late, study day and 18° outside again, should actually be outside but yeah.. :( no time. Too lazy to spend my time inbetween outside as well, borrowed one of gregers computers so I can finally play again as well :P At the moment black and white, was a while ago =)

Tomorrow I'll have to go to preschool for some last interviews ans observations, then I'll probably have to write the whole week, leaving for university on sunday =)


easter weather: sunny and always between 13° and 19° =) me like

1 Kommentar:

  1. juhu, ich bin in den Ferien auch das Vier-Rad-Ding gefahren. Ziemlich spassig. und herrliches Wetter, ja :)

    AntwortenLöschen