Dienstag, 12. April 2011

ice cream !!!

Monday- wonderful day ! Sunny and 12°C =) just perfect. Unfortunately did my internet not work, hope it will soon again ;-/ So I fixed some things today, had to print out, copy and send some stuff. Then I went out for a walk with Ida =) lovely weather as I said, and I always enjoy her company and some chat =) After that I washed, feels like I washed all of my clothes haha, way too much ;-) Ida and Henke came over in the afternoon for some tea, joel and greger showed up as well, waiting for ice cream ;-) I suggested to have some ice cream cause he was in the “city“ for some things. Well my thought was to go out and eat it outside (remember- warm and sunny), but obviously not :P I said that I can buy some and they left to fix some things again. Ida, Henke and I went out for a walk and some ice cream (my first for this year =) outside in the sun. 


Cant imagine, its really spring, not so much snow left anymore, warm and wonderful =) Anyway, I guess Greger really wanted to have chocolate ice cream cause he called to tell me that I was not at home with the ice cream that I promised :P So I bought some then, went home and he finally got his ice cream =D they even got coffe ^^ and dinner !! :-P After that we watched some tv and got rid of some rubbish, fixed some things in our trainingslocal and talked about some things to do in the club. And that was my monday.. Still got all this clothes when I came home xD So calm evening with putting everything away and some tv. =) 

ice cream in this entry: 5

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen