Montag, 18. April 2011

spring is here

Amazing, just lovely, had wonderful weather outside the whole week, warm and sunny =)  I even think that I got some colour, feels like I'm not that pale as I use to be =D Didn't study so much though =D Was outside most of the time with Ida, sunbathing, eating cake- Lemoncake and trocadero, hmmm ;) 12°C in the shadow, a bit cold wind sometimes but ok. We found a place were its not so wondiy and actually quite hot when the sun was shining. (Backside of the house she lives in :-P ) Unfortunately no sun after 3pm, so we moved to my backyard, good that I only live 1minute across the street :-P We even trained some Hyang *lol* and watched my neighbour and his friends trying to tip a car or whatever they actually were doing :-P 

Her cats are funny, she's got another one now, a little gray one, called Molly, 5 months =) Sweet and.. totally crazy =D


Even helped her to get all the stuff out of the old kitchen, they're getting a new one now =) Max decided though to get in there instead xD Well, Molly did the same actually ;)

Just got some snow left, only some parts beside. It was going really fast, from one day to the other a lot of snow just disappeared. So, longing for summer =) If I think about last year.. had way more snow in april and I know that it was snowing a lot in the middle of april when I worked, was about to drive home and it was just snowing and snowing, horrible. Dont think that there will come more snow now, otherwise I'll die, already going around in my flip flops =D Becca was just looking at me „seriously, flip flops-now??? You're so weird and german sometimes“ xD I probably am ;) But they like me for that :D I use to go around in flip flops march-oktober sometimes, but I didn't live in sweden by that =D



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen